Terms and Conditions (Learn to Teach)
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- It is the responsibility of the person completing the course registration form to ensure all the data submitted is accurate
- Upon receipt of your registration form, and your £200 deposit payment, your place(s) will only be confirmed once your application has been reviewed and you have received a welcome letter.
Invoicing and payment
- Upon booking there is the option to pay a deposit or the full amount, should you opt for the deposit then the remaining payment will be invoiced 8 weeks before the start of the course.
- Invoices will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date or not later than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling through Fresh Little Minds Website using a credit/debit card. Payment through BACS must be prior arrangement with Fresh Minds Education.
Course attendance and certification
- Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- Fresh Minds Education will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance due to Fresh Minds Education.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Fresh Minds Education, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the date of your cancellation. For our cancellation policy please click HERE.
Failure to attend
- Treated as late cancellation and no refund given
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course Fresh Minds Education reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- Any associated accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified on registration to Fresh Minds Education in advance of the course commencing.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Fresh Minds Education website prices, course details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by Fresh Minds Education. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by the Director of Fresh Minds Education.